Abstract Submission opens January 1st
Final deadline: March 18, 2019
The Program Committee invites you to submit an abstract that summarizes your original work. You will be notified of acceptance by April 15th, but those submitting before the deadline may receive advance notice.
Abstract submission details:
- Abstract length should be no more than 400 words excluding title and author names.
- Please underline the name of the person(s) presenting
- Include the name of all authors
- Please do not include degrees
- Title of the paper should not be in all caps, and written as a sentence (not title case).
- Except for reviews, please organize abstract as follows: Objective, Methods, Results, Conclusions
- Abstracts may be edited at any time until May 30th by submitting a replacement abstract.
Overview or Summary abstracts do not require special formatting.
Abstracts will be published in the conference program and will be available on the HHV-6 Foundation web site. Authors of accepted abstracts may be given the option to have their submissions included in the conference proceedings.
Posters should be 36″x48” and will be affixed to board with pins. Participants who submit abstracts for poster presentation are expected to present their work at the scheduled poster session.
The HHV-6 Foundation and Organizing Committee would like to promote the careers of students and young investigators. The conference will include a competition for the best scientific work by students and postdoctoral fellows.
Abstracts submitted by these young scientists will be judged by a Program Sub-Committee. Ten top trainees will receive $1000 travel grants based on their abstracts (oral or poster). These young investigators will receive their travel grant award notifications by April 15th.